2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you are not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
18. No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and and make friends.
19. When your humans haven't figured out the object of the game, hang it up. No sense in all of us getting tired.
20. this one is for you dear readers to add to the comments ... what's your thoughts?
Jump on over the Rebecca's Blog for more Doggie Treats .... Hey that's just what we need to do next! Doggie Treats Recipes, hey Rebecca you hear that??? Woof, Woof!!!!!
Blessings from Bella & Dakota